Thursday, August 5, 2010

6:53am

Why the fuck am I up at 6:53am? Seriously. I spent almost the whole day 2 days ago in bed because I had one of my world famous, mainly embarrassing, since I come out looking like a brittle old man, back and head ache pains. Something is clearly wrong with me. Now my sleep habits are all fucked up. I feel narcoleptic in a sense. There are times when I just randomly fall asleep throughout the day because my back pain and headaches are just so much.

Something clearly is medically fucked up with my head. Constant headaches are no good. Were talking 12 years of headaches. Sometimes I get them so bad I begin to throw up. That only happens every so often. Mainly the bad ones keep my social life in a can in the basement while I lay in bed all day.

So, here I am randomly awake.

I actually woke up to a joke idea running in my head that I think I will try out. Comics will tell you, the stuff that is hilarious to us never comes out the way it sounds in our own head. Nevertheless, a joke idea is a seed in a garden that is hard to step foot in when ideas run scarce. I seriously find myself laughing out loud by myself in bed with my eyes shut at night. I come up with sone of the most genius udders in my head but struggle so much to develop them on to the stage. I know I'm knew to the stand up comedy scene and it will take time. I'm just afraid maybe I don't have funny ideas and I'm just a crazy sleep giggler.

No comments:

Post a Comment